IASGP Annual Conference 2013
39th Annual Conference
Selected papers from the 2013 IASGP Annual Conference
We have made the following listed papers available from the 2013 conference. They are free to read to IASGP members.
- What’s Past is Prologue Germany and Israel. Current state of affairs of a complex relationship.
Lorena De Vita
- Germany: Sweeping Structural Reforms Can Work
- The Continuing Relevance of Germany’s Engine for CEE and the EU
V. Handl and W. E. Paterson
- Conflicting Images? Angela Merkel’s Perceptions of China’s Rise
- German and British parliamentary discourse on the Eurocrisis: how (not to) convince a sceptic audience?
- The Integration of Islam as an Issue between Islamic organizations and the State: Germany and the Netherlands compared
- Questioning the Legitimacy of a Powerful Governance Instrument: Expert Advisory Committees in Germany
- Reshaping public accountability: Hospital reforms in Germany, Norway and Denmark
Paola Mattei et al.
- Privatising Local Public Infrastructures in Germany (and beyond): An Issue Beyond Left and Right?
- The Piratenpartei in Germany: riding on the crest of a wave or destined for the rocks?
- New autonomy or uniformity as usual? Lander politics after the federalism reform I on the example of the non-smokers protection legislation
- Pathways to Becoming an Administrative State Secretary – An Explorative Analysis of Career Sequences
Markus Tepe and Kamil Marcinkiewicz
- Recent Debates in German Foreign Policy toward Russia