IASGP Annual Conference 2012
38th Annual Conference
Selected papers from the 2012 IASGP Annual Conference
We have made the following listed papers available from the 2012 conference. They are free to read to IASGP members.
- Germany as the EU’s hegemonic power? Ten theses on Germany’s new role in the European Union
Simon Bulmer and William E. Paterson
- How national party policy positions and decision-making in the European Parliament fit together – A theoretical and empirical view on political behaviour of German parties
- Intuition beats calculation? Narratives and Practices of Strategy and Professionalization in Electoral Campaigning in the German States
Marcel Lewandowsky M.A.
- Does Germany need a Territorialization of Welfare Politics? Federal Regulation and Local Implementationof the post-2004 Reforms
Dr Jörg Mathias
- Navigating Between Scylla and Charybdis: The “Chancellor Powers” of Angela Merkel
Joyce Marie Mushaben
- Changing Patterns of Fiscal Governance in Times of Crisis
Dr. Henrik Scheller
- Self-Interest, Socialization or Instrumental Anticipation of Voters’ Preferences? Why Political Elites in Germany Support Governmental Transparency
- Policy or Office and Votes? The Determinants of Programmatic Change in West European Political Parties
Prof. Dr. Reimut Zohlnhöfer and Frank Bandau, M.A.